First of all, I hope you are all well and have managed to stay safe during this difficult and unusual time. I'd also like to thank
you for your patience since Planet Guitar has been on standby!
We are now open for repairs only and are currently operating appointment based, doorstep drop offs. The workshop remains closed to
the public. The following safety proceedures are now in place.
- All instruments are to be dropped off and collected at an agreed date and time at our front gates. Under no circumstances is anyone allowed into the workshop.
Please safely place your guitar down, ring the bell and move away from the gates by 2 meters. I will monitor from cctv and then collect the instrument when you are at a safe distance. As per the
usual T's & C's an appointment is required.
- All instruments will have a quarantine period of up to 48 hours before being handled and any work started on them.
- All instruments will be cleaned with antibacterial wipes before any work starts. I have tested these wipes on different finish materials and on my own
personal guitars and they will not effect the finish.
- Disposable gloves and a facemask will be worn by myself when working on instruments. This will ensure my safety and yours.
- Cash & Card payments are currently suspended until further notice. All payments must be made via bank transfer before the instrument is collected. We will
issue an invoice with all of the relevant details when the work is completed. Please note, we will not release the instrument if we do not recieve payment in full before your collection
- Estimated turn around times may vary. If the instrument requires parts that are not in stock it may take a little longer than usual to get them in, especially
if parts are coming into us from different Countries.
- Repaired Instruments can't be tested/demonstrated on collection. If required, I can shoot a short video and send via What'sApp when the work has been
completed. Please ask when you drop the instrument off should you require this service.
- I will make sure that drop off and collection times are spaced so that you will not come into contact with other customers. If you are running late or are
unable to make an agreed appointment please contact me ASAP.
- Face to face lessons are still suspended until further notice.
- There is currently a back log of instruments which are being worked through. There maybe a delay in getting your instrument
booked in. Please bear with me during this unusual time.
If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us.