- All customers are required to wear a mask. Masks can be removed once you are safely behind our protective screen in the workshop. Hand sanitiser is available
in the workshop for customer use.
- All touched surfaces are cleaned with antibacterial spray after every customer has left. These surfaces include door handles, sanitiser dispensers, chairs and
- All instruments will have a quarantine period of up to 48 hours before being handled and any work started on them.
- All instruments will be cleaned with antibacterial wipes before any work starts. I have tested these wipes on different finish materials and on my own
personal guitars and they will not effect the finish.
- Disposable gloves and a facemask will be worn by myself when working on instruments. This will ensure my safety and yours.
- Estimated turn around times may vary. If the instrument requires parts that are not in stock it may take a little longer than usual to get them in, especially
if parts are coming into us from different Countries.
- I will make sure that drop off and collection times are spaced so that you will not come into contact with other customers. If you are running late or are
unable to make an agreed appointment please contact me ASAP.
If you require any further information, please feel free to contact us.